Tuesday 23 July 2013

FORWARD

Welcome to my group of essays.

In 1997 I when I first went on the internet, the ISP I had allowed some space for a web page, so I started one.  It remained a work in progress.  I had this for about 5 or 6 years, but did not update it for some time.  When I changed ISPs I lost the ability to update that site,  I thought that did not matter I will start a new one.  So I started preparing more essays to go go on a new site.  Unfortunately my hard drive crashed and i lost all that I had prepared.  So i gave up on my web site idea.

At the beginning of this month (July 2013) I revived an email from an acquaintance who had stumbled upon an archived version of my original web site.  I was able to retrieve what I had produced but because it is an archive site I am not able to ad to it.  I found that ther is now free blog sites that we can use to publish information, so I am now going to reproduce the original essays and add to them.  However I am rearaging the content slightly and doing it from a different point of view

Over the years I have noticed a lot of web sites that accuse JWs of being under "MIND CONTROL"  

So these essays are going to look at that idea and hopefully I will be able to show why it is thought we are unduly influenced by   "Mind Control" techniques, and show why we are NOT under the influence of dangerous  "Mind Control"

No comments:

Post a Comment